Melbourne time

Hello, こんにちは Kon'nichiwa

Well hello, Kon'nichiwa, or should I say こんにちは.....

This blog is about my trip to Japan later on this year. The countdown has begun, today is Easter Sunday, 27 March, I fly to Japan in 70 days, 5 hours and 10 minutes! I know three words in Japanese - hello, thank you and goodbye. I don't drink beer and I don't like raw fish. But I love meeting people, seeing new places, culture and history. I will only pass this way but once and I feel the need to try and see as much as I can in as little time as I have. .
Cheers. 乾杯

Click on Flag or Select Your Language to Translate

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali

Friday 2 October 2015

4. My Itinerary

Well I've worked out my itinerary and am happy with the result. I knew I was going stay the first seven nights in Kyoto and the last four nights in Tokyo, but I was stuck on how to spend the three nights in the middle . After asking for ideas and advice and then researching some places (don't you just love google?), this is it:

Day 1 - Mon 6 June: Melbourne to Tokyo to Kyoto
Day 2 - Tue 7 June: Kyoto
Day 3 -Wed 8 June: Kyoto
Day 4 - Thu 9 June: Kyoto
Day 5 - Fri 10 June: Kyoto
Day 6 - Sat 11 June: Kyoto
Day 7 - Sun 12 June: Kyoto

Day 8 - Mon 13 June: Kyoto to Kanazawa

Day 9 - Tue 14 June: Kanazawa to Takayama
Day 10 - Wed 15June: Takayama

Day 11 - Thu 16 June: Takayama to Tokyo
Day 12 - Fri 17 June: Tokyo Sanno Festival at Hie Shrime
Day 13 - Sat 18 June: Tokyo
Day 14 - Sun 19 June: Tokyo
Day 15 - Mon 20 June: Tokyo to Melbourne

This will give me a nice balance and seeing and staying in the Japan Alps will be a rewarding experience. I'm working out day trips and such, most of which will be done by train.

No comments: